Monday 10 June 2013

Urban Fashion Photography Shoot

You've heard me say once before that 'fashion is visual art come to life', and because one art form attracts another, I decided to go artistic for this week's post. Fashion photography has been around since the days of Napoleon, evolving into the glossy magazine covers and spreads we know and love today  I do not in any way claim to be a professional, but this week I wanted to shed my insecurities and expose my amateur photography skills. I grabbed one of my model-type friends, came up with a 'urban' concept and went trigger happy on a Sunday afternoon. Here's what we got up to.... 






























Model/Make-up: Anka Hansen 
Photographer: Elzita Beukes (me)
Location: The Marcus Manor 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
IFB

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes